HOOP 10 Trainings - Camps - Clinics
Find current programs offered by HOOP 10 and register online!
PROGRAMS & EVENTS
There are currently no scheduled programs/events! Check back soon and watch our social media for announcments! Check out the TOURNAMENT page for all Tournament Info & Registration!
AUGUST SKILLS TRAINING
Small Group Sessions! Space is limited! 10 Spot Maximum! 10 Players Each Session!
TUESDAY SESSIONS – AUGUST 4, 11, 18, 25:
– Boys | 3rd-6th Grade | 5:00-6:00pm
– Girls 3rd-6th Grade | 6:00-7:00pm
– Girls Middle-High School | 7:00-8:00pm
WEDNESDAY SESSIONS – AUGUST 5, 12, 19, 26:
– Girls 3rd-5th Grade | 5:00-6:00pm
– Girls 6th-8th |6:00-7:00pm
THURSDAY SESSIONS – AUGUST 6, 13, 20, 27:
– Boys 3rd-5th Grade | 7:00-8:00pm
– Boys 6th-8th Grade | 8:00-9:00pm
About Hoop 10 Trainings – Clinics – Camps
HOOP 10 Camps and Clinics are designed to give you everything you’ll need to improve your total game. This complete program approach will make you a better player and a better athlete, while teaching you the importance of practice and dedication.
Here’s what you’ll get at a HOOP 10 Camp or Clinic:
- Ball handling, dribbling, passing
- Shooting Form – layup, jump shot, set shot
- Shooting off the pass, dribble, and screen
- Getting open to score
- Position work for guards and posts
- Defensive footwork
- On-Ball defense
- Off-ball defense
- Position defense for guards and posts
Training Programs will also include:
SKILLS & DRILLS
From shooting to ballhandling, you’ll be taught specific drills to hone your skills during the season and the off-season.
This program will allow you to practice shooting at game speed, with many repeitions to help you develop picture-perfect form.
Camps will include one on one, three on three, Hot Shot, Three Point, Two Ball, Free Throw, and more.