HOOP 10 Programs & Events
Training, Clinics, Events and more!
PROGRAMS & EVENTS
JUNE SKILLS TRAINING
Small Group Sessions!
TUESDAY SESSIONS – JUNE 8, 15, 22:
– GIRLS | 3rd-4th Grades | 10am-11am
– BOYS | 3rd-4th Grades | 11am-12pm
WEDNESDAY SESSIONS – JUNE 9, 16, 23:
– GIRLS | 5th-6th Grades | 10am-11am
– BOYS | 5th-6th Grades | 11am-12pm
THURSDAY SESSIONS – JUNE 10, 17, 24:
– GIRLS | 7th-8th Grades | 10am-11am
– BOYS | 7th-8th Grades | 11am-12pm
COST: $60 for all 3 trainings (Save $15!) – Or – $25 per individual session
About Hoop 10 Trainings – Clinics – Camps
HOOP 10 Camps and Clinics are designed to give you everything you’ll need to improve your total game. This complete program approach will make you a better player and a better athlete, while teaching you the importance of practice and dedication.
Here’s what you’ll get at a HOOP 10 Camp or Clinic:
- Ball handling, dribbling, passing
- Shooting Form – layup, jump shot, set shot
- Shooting off the pass, dribble, and screen
- Getting open to score
- Position work for guards and posts
- Defensive footwork
- On-Ball defense
- Off-ball defense
- Position defense for guards and posts
Training Programs will also include:
SKILLS & DRILLS
From shooting to ballhandling, you’ll be taught specific drills to hone your skills during the season and the off-season.
This program will allow you to practice shooting at game speed, with many repeitions to help you develop picture-perfect form.
Camps will include one on one, three on three, Hot Shot, Three Point, Two Ball, Free Throw, and more.